ims of the agency is to provide care by dedicated staff, offering a 24 hour care in a professional manner.
- PRIVACY: The right of individuals to be left alone or undisturbed and free from public attention into their affairs.
- DIGNITY: Recognition of the intrinsic value of people regardless of circumstances by respecting their uniqueness and their personal needs.
- INDEPENDENCE: Opportunities to act and think without reference to another person, including a willingness to accept a degree of calculated risk.
- CHOICE: Opportunity to select independently from a range of options.
- RIGHTS: The maintenance of all entitlements associated with citizenship.
- FULFILMENT: The realisation of personal aspiration and aspects of daily life.